Reports to: Vice President, Director of Integrated Production
The Agency/Line Producer will report to the Executive Producer/VP Director of Integrated Production and support the creation of digital content (videos, photography, social media and more). The role of the Producer is to support the day to day needs of producing content and ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the agreed-upon creative and strategic standards. That includes planning and coordinating all aspects of the production, from strategy hand-off, to scripting and storyboarding, through the review process, all the way through final asset delivery.
The right person for this position is creative, organized, and possesses strong communication skills. Able to work independently, proactive, resourceful and look for opportunities to lead and execute. More than anything, the candidate should aim to create stunning work, make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Head of Production/Executive Producer on the day-to-day needs of producing digital content (videos, photography, social media and more) that delivers and adheres to the brand vision and brand standards.
- Oversee post-production and ensure delivery of all assets on time.
- Work closely with post-production companies through edit, rough cut approvals, color correction, graphics, and final delivery.
- Arrange all necessary reviews with creative teams and work with brand managers to arrange marketing team reviews.
- Facilitate communication between creatives and vendors to ensure requests and feedback are addressed.
- Organize voiceover records, generate talent contracts and ensure they are submitted for processing.
- Manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes of work to deliver content by given deadlines.
- Track actuals to ensure work is within budget and overages are quoted as needed.
- Responsible for creating budgets, timelines, identifying third party vendors, external crews and managing all associated costs with productions.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionality with all levels of management.
- A passion for producing on location and assembling external crews to support the creative needs for each project.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Degree in Film Production, Producing or related field and/or vocational training or experience amounting to equivalent is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a producer/production role.
- Have a portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough digital content.
- Must understand concept development, production planning, directing, editing, story-board and other creative processes.
- Deep understanding of video, broadcast, immersive digital experiences, social media and branded content.
- Should also be well-versed in related creative disciplines including photography, graphic design, scriptwriting, etc.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be responsible, well organized, attention to detail and someone who tackles problems quickly and can predict potential issues.
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
- Coming from an Agency or Production company background, preferred
- Experience in handling Regional and National clients
- Familiar with the healthcare, retail and ecommerce, communications
- Ability to work within an agile environment
**This is an exempt position.