Last updated: March 17, 2021
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data collection, use and disclosure practices, please contact us at:
50 Nye Road, Glastonbury CT 06033
We will make all efforts to respond to your questions within a timely manner.
The term “personal information” as used throughout this policy means any information that identifies, or is used by or on behalf of Bonfire Productions to identify, an individual.
What types of information does the website collect from website visitors, and how?
Bonfire Productions collects personal information through the website when it is provided by website visitors, such as when you provide your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to register on certain pages of the website. And if you contact us by e-mail, we will collect your e-mail address and any other personal information you may provide in the e-mail.
In addition, the website automatically collects certain information about website visitors’ computers or other electronic devices used to access the website. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, date and time of your searches, and information provided by tracking technologies, such as cookies and single-pixel tags. If you use a mobile device to access the website, we also may collect information about your device, such as your device ID and device type, as well as information about your use of the device to access other online resources. In general, none of this information is “personal information” as defined above.
- Personal Data – While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
- Usage Data – Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Bonfire Productions to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
How does Bonfire Productions use personal information collected through the website?
Bonfire Productions uses the personal information it collects through the website for several purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To fulfill your requests: We will use your personal information to send you information you may request about our services.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- To improve our communications and advertising: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Consistent with the terms of this Policy and other applicable privacy notices we have provided, in some cases Bonfire Productions consolidates and analyzes personal information it collects through the website with information collected through other channels, such as telephone calls, surveys, other Web websites and other online resources and communications, in order to enhance the quality of services that we offer.
Does Bonfire Productions share personal information collected through the website?
Bonfire Productions will not share your information with any third party, unless such information is requested by law enforcement agencies, or if we are required to do so by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, or by a government entity.
We may use and disclose information we collect passively, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law (for example, if we are required to treat such information as personal information). In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
Bonfire Productions does not share personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes, nor do we allow such parties to collect the personal information of visitors to our website by tracking such visitors’ usage of our website over time.
What choices do you have about how Bonfire Productions collects, uses and discloses personal information?
- Submitting Information: You may choose not to submit personal information to Bonfire Productions online by electing not to enter any personal information into a form or data field on this website.
- Limiting Uses and Disclosures of Information Collected: If you do submit your personal information to us, you can limit certain of our uses of that personal information by selecting among options provided with respect to such use, either at the time that you enter the information or at a later time.
If you would like to opt out of the cookies used by other companies who deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or place Bonfire Productions advertisements on other websites, you may do so by following the options provided by the Network Advertising Initiative at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
How does Bonfire Productions secure personal information?
Bonfire Productions will take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information as it is transmitted from your computer to the website and our servers, as well as to protect the personal information once we possess it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Security measures and tools are in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please do not send us information you consider confidential via e-mail. It is your personal responsibility to secure your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for any online resources you choose to use.
How may you access and correct your personal information collected by the website?
To gain access to personal information about you collected by the website, and to keep it accurate, complete and current, you may contact us using our contact information provided above. Where permitted by law, your ability to access and correct your personal information will be limited where access and correction would inhibit Bonfire Productions’ ability to do any of the following: comply with a legal or ethical obligation or to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; result in breach of a contract; or entail a disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Bonfire Productions or a third party.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers we use may have access to your personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our website in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Third party services may include:
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our website in accordance with their Privacy Policies and to enable us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our website
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party websites or apps
- Measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving You interest-based advertising:
The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You may opt-out of all personalized advertising by enabling privacy features on Your mobile device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt Out of Ads Personalization (Android). See Your mobile device Help system for more information.
The third-party vendors We use are:
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our website. Some of those services may include:
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Bonfire Productions may update this Policy periodically. If we decide to change the Policy, we will post the revised version of the Policy on this website, and if the changes we make to the Policy are material, we may also post a notice that the Policy has been updated on the home page of the website.
Still have questions about Bonfire Productions’ privacy practices?
If you have any questions about this policy or Bonfire Productions’ practices involving the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, you may contact us using our contact information provided above. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly within 10-20 business days. We may contact you for follow-up information and may share your inquiry with persons working for Bonfire Productions who are responsible for functions related to the subject of your inquiry. Except where required by law, Bonfire Productions cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding any topics unrelated to this Policy or to Bonfire Productions’ privacy practices.